Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello Rut, my name is Lindsay.

I'm having the hardest time keeping up to date with this thing... similar to losing my drive to continue towards my skinny life. Even knowing I'm in a wedding in March hasn't gotten my weight loss juices flowing.

Hello Rut, my name is Lindsay.

The one thing I accomplished was successfully turning in my petition to get the clubhouse gym open from 6-8AM in the winter. I would love to get half my work out done in the morning so in case something popped up that evening at least I wasn't too far in the hole. I don't know how the board received it, but I should know by next week!

In an effort to show some of my half hearted efforts (I had a semi good streak going for a week), here are some meals that I've downed recently.

 
Alright, so the above picture was the one and only cookout I've had on my deck. For some reason the cookouts have all taken place somewhere else. We have here a sweet potato (with non of the butter and brown sugar I would normally add), romaine with light balsamic and then a black bean veggie burger with extremely low cal bread, fat free Kraft Single and Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce.

 
This was delish, hands down, a new summer favorite. I'll be sad to see my summer squash go into hibernation. Above we are looking at spaghetti squash, zucchini, summer squash and red onions. Add a little salt and pepper to taste and boom. Scarf time.

 
Last but not least, whole wheat, flax seeded low cal tortilla roll ups with grilled chicken, red/yellow/green peppers, onions, fat free ranch and fat free cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment