Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's almost...

My favorite time of the year. I love fall. I love the weather, I love the clouds, I love the colors of the changing leaves, I love apple cider and bonfires and hoodies. I love fall? My dad keeps telling me it's not fall yet, and Mother Nature is on his side... 90 and muggy today, but that doesn't stop me from being excited for Saturday which should be a nice, chilly high 60's kinda day on the lake :)


One of my BFFs, Danielle, and I share a birthday month. She made me the cutest OSU wreath to display on my front door. She got my creative juices flowing and I made her a wreath for her own birthday. We were both inspired by Pinterest, go figure.

 
Annnd now I want to make a crap ton more and try to sell them. They are SO cute. In other news... I have a cold that will not go away. Urgent care insists that it is my allergies. I'm sorry, but this gunk coming out of me is not allergy gunk, it's head cold gunk... get it right Mr. Volunteer Dr.
 
This weekend my cousin Michael and his gal Jenna are getting married. This will be my 5th wedding this summer with three more to go. So excited to see all my cousins and family and celebrate the happy occasion.
 
I've officially gotten into Insanity. I did my day five workout last night. I was supposed to do Cardio Recovery but I didn't have that video available to me... so I did Pure Cardio. I had gone to the gym earlier in the evening to get my chest/tricep lifting in, then got a quick 10 minutes in on the elliptical, then Insanity and then went for a walk with Kristy and Colbie. I'm tired, BUT I feel like I'm slowly getting back on track with my exercise... now to get hardcore on diet.
 
 
Today's lunch is similar to this photo below minus the sweet potato. I'm having a clean the cupboards month... so I found a can of tuna for a tuna salad sandwich and a side salad.
 
Alright, I'm not feeling very bloggy today, so here's your update, have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment