Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 2 of Week 4 doing Week 5's workout :)

Get it? ;) First thing to remember is that I'm doing week 5's workout in place of my Week 4 one due to technical issues. Second, this post is in reference to Saturday's workout.

The lady switched the routine up on me AGAIN and this workout was even more of a change, AH! I went from five minutes runs on Wednesday of last week, to eight minute runs this weekend... big jump. Add that to the fact that the weight room is super de dooper hot, I got dizzy/faint the second eight minute run and had to slow down to a walk... not a good thing in my opinion. I'm going to ask for the temperature to be lowered tonight so I can actually complete my routine with out feeling like a failure.

On a funny side note, I managed to get a KILLER cramp in my calf when running to the mall due to rain... I was wearing flip flops if that helps ;) After limping around the mall looking like a total DB, I managed to exude even more gracefulness last night. I feel down the stairs, bashed my nose on a ladder and skinned up my knee.

BUT girlfriend here installed a whole ten foot closet organizer all by myself :) AND it was still attached to the wall and was holding all my clothes this morning when I woke up. WIN!



10 days until Christmas vacation begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment