Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Resting - But why?

I am still on a slight hiatus as my calf recovers from whatever it is I did while running in my flip flops. It was sore on Monday and seemed better yesterday afternoon... but then towards the evening and now this morning I have a burning sensation right where it "cramped" before. It's not a comforting feeling but I'll ice it down and continue to "massage" it with a soup can :) That's what the experts say helps so I'm souping it up!

I also have already had a close call in slipping on ice... I forgot how much it sucks to walk outside with a bum knee. It's like all that confidence, control and steady support you used to have flies right out the door as the snow falls. It's such a weird sensation to feel your joint wiggle and warn you that another twist like that could spell out imminent danger! Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

I just wanted to wish everyone safe travels through out this holiday season! I might play tons of catch up on the workout over break on my parents treadmill... thats if the ancient thing still works ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment