Monday, July 22, 2013

It's getting serious...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that it's getting serious... when it comes to sticking to the diet!

I have 4 weeks left of my work fitness challenge and that means I need to kick it into high gear, dedicate myself to eating a low carb diet and working out no matter what!

This morning I've had my lovely egg muffins shown below. I know they're rough on the eyes, that's what egg substitutes do vs. using real egg whites. They're definitely flatter than other batches I've made.


For the rest of the day I've packed tuna salad made with reduced fat mayo with olive oil and sugar free relish. I also have a turkey burger, grilled chicken and a salad. For dinner I'll probably have more chicken, some zucchini and romaine.

Jealous right? ;) I think the only struggle I'm going to have is sweets and alcohol. I have a lot of celebrations in the pipeline that involve these two things, but I've learned some new tips and tricks to make it easier and to keep myself from getting into trouble.

Good news is, I woke up to do Insanity this morning and it was totally worth it :) Especially since it's raining cats and dogs.

 
Also, one of my coworkers lost his mom this weekend very unexpectedly. If you are someone who prays, please send a prayer his way as their family could really use all the love and support the Lord can lay on them. I can't imagine losing my mom at this point in my life, my hearts aches for his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment