Monday, November 29, 2010

Better late than never! Day 1 of Week 3.

Sooooo I know everyone, aka, no one ;) was wondering what happened last week. Well, not much. At least running wise, not much. I took a week off after Saturday's painful excursion. My knee was really bothering me all week and still felt a bit off this evening. Let's start by saying that I debated with repeating week 2 since I had a week break, I wasn't sure if I could handle an upgrade after skipping one whole workout BUT I went with it. I said, "Self? Do you want to be challenged??" Self replied with "HELL NO!" I then proceeded to beat that biotch into submission and dove right into week 3.

BAD IDEA!



My podcast lady pulled a fast one on me and went from week two's work out of 90 seconds of running and two minutes of walking to 90 seconds of running, 90 seconds of walking... wait for it, wait for it... THEN she went and changed it up on me! We moved to a three minute run and then a three minute walk! WTF!!!

It wasn't horrible, but it was a kick in the crotch. I'm thinking I'll be ready for Wednesdays run, it'll just be a matter of pushing through this cold weather... I hate treadmills and ellipticals, but I keep coughing for hours after being out in the frigid air!

No comments:

Post a Comment