Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 3 and it's only two days late ;)

In an attempt to switch up my already boring routine jaunt around my neighborhood, I decided to put off my Friday run til Saturday morning so I could visit a different area. I used to live over near the Westerville Rec Center off of Cleveland Ave. and enjoyed the openness of the trails they have there, so that was my spot of choice. It's getting colder and I always seem to have gunk in my throat, making it hard to breathe well while jogging... it might be time to join the gym until spring comes along. I think the experience was ruined because I also took my dog. BAD IDEA. Colbie is a sweet heart but I think she's also upset at my slowness along with my parents. She was constantly pulling me every which way on the trails and that didn't help one bit. I will be visiting the trails again next weekend but without the dog, she can have a separate walk after I get done concentrating on myself ;)



This weekend was great, I was able to hang out with a group of friends that I love... AND I went bridesmaid dress shopping with one of my best friends! She is getting married in less than a year and its so awesome to know that everything is coming together. We found dresses that everyone loves but apparently my girls are too big to be appropriate ;) I'm hoping that dedication to this program and to portion control really help me achieve my fitness and weight loss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment