Wednesday, May 25, 2011

13 to go my friends

I have successfully lost two more pounds this week and now have 13 pounds to go to be under 200 for the first time since highschool. This can not come soon enough. Part of me wants to fast and work out like a freak to reach that mark, but we all know that that is not healthy nor smart. I will continue to beat the shitza out of my fat two pounds and a week at a time.

This week has again been hectic with volleyball and softball. I will not be comitting to four days of work leagues again next session... it's just too much! Not for me as much as for my dog. She is home alone the entire day and then the night if I have a sport, it's not fair to her :(

I did find a moment to clean out my closet with the help of my roommate. I don't think she quite realized how many items we'd be sorting through (my entire closet of 5 years worth of clothing). It took about 45 minutes and by the time we were done, this is what my floor looked like!


This next one just shows how bored Colbie was with the whole clothes sorting process. She could give a rat's ass about clothes, but when it comes to flip flops, sign her up cause they are her favorite chew toy!


I'm so excited for this weekend. Today is essentially my Thursday as I leave for home tomorrow after work. I hope that the weather turns out to be nice because it's one of my few weekends that I'll be able to get some sailing in. If this should happen, I will be sure to take a few pictures that show off the voyages of Ariel and the Ramhoff family :)

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! Remember, if you are tempted, take a teeny bite, savor and enjoy then pass it along to someone else and chug a bottle of water ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment