Tuesday, March 13, 2012

40 Days of Honor - Day 20 Kmae

Dearest Kmae,

I honor you on the 20th day of Lent because you are a rock star. You are the reason I started to believe that I could lose the weight, you were my original inspiration. I wanted to be active and happy just like you. I saw your posts about training for marathons and being out and about. I knew that it would be hard, but reading your blog and seeing that you faced the same trials, it helped knowing that I wasn't alone. I was able to run 3.1 miles the other day without stopping, and while that is not a half marathon or a full, it's that much closer to being like you!

You are so very brave for putting your emotions and feelings out where the world can read. It's hard to share the depth of yourself that you have, and I honor you for doing it. I know it's got to have helped others just like it did me.

Thank you for you! May God continue to bless you in life with friends and family that are supportive and caring :) You've got places to go and I'm excited to follow along!!

2 comments:

  1. So I feel horrible that I have neglected my blog this week and totally missed this post!

    Linds, this seriously made me cry. Thank you so much! I love knowing that anything that I have done inspired you to change your life like this! I am not only very honored, but so, so proud of you. =)

    I am excited for you as well, and so glad that now we are in this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I heart Kmae too (she's my real-life bff) :) she is such an inspiration to me and to her family!! we love her loads!

    And now I shall follow you, too :) *waves* hi!!

    ReplyDelete