Thursday, March 22, 2012

I suck at basically everything right now!

Posting, following my diet, acting normal and being nice to not just people in general, but my co-workers. Ugh, it's awful. I'm awful. I suck!

It started with St. Patty's Day, went downhill and I'm still trying to recover. I had a lot of beer, a lot of alcohol, fried food and no exercise. Boom, two pounds of bloated, awful feeling me on display for the world.

I also have been so busy the past two weeks, living the life of a childless mother. The dog has been with the parents, enjoying tennis ball heaven and I've been out every night. I'm exhausted. I consider myself social and people oriented. I like telling funny stories and being the center of attention sometimes ;) I've changed my mind on being a social butterfly that goes out on the town every night, because I'm tired and cranky. I'm so sick of having to talk that at work all I do is put on my headphones til I have to make calls and... you guessed it, talk!

I'm gonna lay it out for you, because I know you're thinking 'It can't be that bad!'

Tuesday the 13th - Conference Planning meeting til late in the evening
Wednesday the 14th - Dinner at this fabulous Indian restaurant in Grandview (Aab) and shopping with Katy and Amber.
Thursday the 15th - Happy Hour and more shopping with Katy, Kristy and Kelly.
Friday the 16th - CYP Social & Happy Hour at Fado with Kelly and other random friends I've made in Columbus (Stacey, Scott and one of my friends from Dusky, Maggie C!)
Saturday the 17th - Dayton trip with Sarah to celebrate the awesomeness of the Irish
Sunday the 18th - Irish celebration number 2 with Amber, Katy and other friends (I now love the corned beef, cabbage and dumpling combo).
Monday the 19th - Ran errands out and about that needed to happen
Tuesday the 20th - Annual Meeting for ICC (allll night, so tired the next day).
Wednesday the 21 - Cancelled my plans because I was super grumpy and not in the mood to mingle.
Thursday (today) - Going out for drinks ;)
Friday (tomorrow) - HUNGER GAMES!
Saturday (two days from now) - Bridal Shower.

The end. I'm done, I need a nap.

I will show you my delicious dinner from last night, yesterday I got back on the healthy band wagon by eating lots of protein, and strictly counting my calories. I made some spaghetti squash topped with balsamic vin dressing, cherry tomatoes and fat free mozzarella. I paired all that with my favorite summer protein, Morning Star California Turkey Burgers.


Nom Nom Nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment