Monday, March 26, 2012

Hunger Games & More!

Yes, I am a fan of The Hunger Games series. So I've been eagerly awaiting the release of the first movie. Friday rolled around and I watched that movie was noshing on some popcorn with butter :::gasp::: followed by chicken fingers and a baked potato :::heave::: and topped it with a handful of jelly beans :::womp:::

The movie was great despite my horrid behavior :)

I ate pizza for two meals out of my three on Saturday. Does that give you ANY idea as to how the rest of the weekend went? I own up to it. I was craving pizza so bad as I am a firm believer that Columbus pizza sucks, so while in Sandusky I needed real nom nom pizza.

So overall, I was bad Friday and Saturday. Sunday we made some red skin mashed potatoes, baked chicken and broccoli. I might have had two biscuits. Sue me.

I've been extremely good today, back on the boat... (I prefer boats over wagons personally, smoother ride). I welcomed the day with my toast and sugar free jam, snacked on some carrots and hummus, indulged in a lean cuisine for lunch and snacked again on a turkey, lettuce, hummus wrap in the afternoon.

The challenge of the day is my cupcake decorating groupon class that Kelly and I will be participating in tonight. I have 6 cupcakes I'm responsible for learning to frost and decorate... and NOT EAT. I plan on taking them to work tomorrow to show off my mad skill and to pawn the calories off on some unsuspecting soul :) After cupcakes I get to dominate in volleyball. I'm very excited about this round of indoor as my sister is playing and I know together we will wipe the court... if not with the other team, then with each other ;)

Update on ICC Biggest Loser... since I so frustratingly gained and not lost this round, I've opted to push my weigh in out to July. I want to meet my personal goal of 5% fat loss or 5% muscle gain. I know that I haven't put my foot down and I know that that has to change! I still have weight and inches to lose, and damned if it doesn't happen by July.

No comments:

Post a Comment