Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No excuse for laziness

I have been so remiss in updating both the fitness and the Lent side of this blog... womp.

I also forgot to weigh in this morning as I was rushed to get the wild bush woman hair sorted so people at work didn't stare. I am now presentable, but wishing I knew if I lost any weight last week.

(A little less red than usual after running)

I did accomplish something extraordinary for myself. I ran 3.1 miles last night without stopping once... and I did it in 35:11. Wahoo! I'm paying for it right now though, my knees are killing me and towards the end of the run last night, my hips were protesting as well. BUT this gives me hope for the 5k at the end of April.

I made some mini meatloaves last night after dinner, they looked so good I wish I hadn't eaten earlier. Alas, I'll have to wait til lunch today to enjoy one of those awesome little balls of meat ;) Paired with steamed broccoli of course!

I'm working out with Heather tonight and hope that I'm not as grumpy as I was last week. It's so wrong of me to take my anger and disappointment in myself out of her. I hope she kicks my butt so I can feel that soreness that I love!

I'll be updating later this evening to make up for the days of Lent that I've missed. Stay tuned if that's your thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment