Monday, February 14, 2011

Did it again!

Since I was running short on time today I knew that I was aiming for another short elliptical "run". Since today was also valentine's day, I had the gym to myself and could grunt all I wanted :) I was aiming for 2 miles in 20 minutes again... and dun dun dun... 2 miles done on the double peak setting and all done in less than 17 minutes! I did stop to run to the drinking fountain at 10 minutes but I still consider it a feat.

I don't think I'll ever be able to run like that anywhere else but on the elliptical, but oh well, it's fine for me!

I have two training sessions this week, Tuesday and Thursday. Then I'm heading on up to Berea on Friday to see my good friend Jason in his last BW musical, Rent!! The rest of the weekend will be spent enjoying the warmer weather up on Lake Erie and getting Colbie some good ball chasing time in.

On a sad note, a family friend's dog passed away suddenly from an aneurism and it make me realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful dog in Colbie... I need to remember that next time she destroys something I consider valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment