Monday, February 28, 2011

Too many firsts in so little time!

So this weekend was a whirlwind. I'm gonna break it down for ya quickly before I head back to work... I just need to wrap my brain around it so this explaination is as much for me as it is for you.

I worked both Saturday and Sunday and walked with over $160 for a little over 10 hours of work... woot woot. First weekend in a while to make some money. Early Saturday morning before work I had to wake up, get ready and lock the dog in the bathroom so the contractors could fix the leak in my roof... thank gosh because the storms last night would have flooded the bathroom, those storms were NUTS!

I think I might unofficially officially have a bf... not sure the status of this but I believe it is more on the official side than unofficial. He liked my cooking, baking and also thinks I'm attractive. Three bonuses right there; boom boom boom. Three things that have never occured in my life until Saturday February 26th, 2011. Quite similar to POW POW POW which will be occuring in less than 12 days in DC.



I've visiting a close friend of mine and our DC chant is usually POW POW POW in reference to the song being new during my last trip to the city.

I'm all over the place, I feel a little out of control and can't wait to get to the gym tonight to work this all in my head as I work off my lunch (Bad Lindsay emerged and had a Chicken Schwarma Pita with Fresh Cut Fries)!

Happy Monday everyone, here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment