Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two sessions with Heather in one week!

It's official. As of yesterday, I've lost 15 pounds, woot woot! Only 65 more to go. Game on.

So far this week has been pretty good as far as getting my veggies in, fruits have fared a little worse. I have my usual stock pile of clementines but keep forgetting to pack them in my lunch bag. Soon it will be lent and all meat will dissapear from my diet... protein shakes anyone?

I made enough money this past weekend to pay for my Rent ticket for the BW show and for two training sessions with Heather my trainer. We worked together on Tuesday and I did my first attempt at the rowing machine, I'm a natural ;) Then she had me do this tippy toe stripper squat move that actually didn't aggravate my knee much at all. I felt a little dirty doing it, Heather told me to get my mind out of the gutter and think ballet vs. stripper. I'm excited to see what torture she has scheduled for this evening.

After, my friend Bridget and I will be getting our brows threaded and then we'll be eating at one of my favorite places, Hoggy's BBQ. It's important to note that yes I will be getting the mac and cheese AND the baked potato with BBQ pulled pork. I will halve them and eat the remainder for lunch tomorrow so I don't nullify my workout. I just can't wait to have some normal cheese that melts for once vs. the fat free stuff I've been cooking with, just a teeny indulgence.

As stated earlier, tomorrow is Rent at BW. I'm taking a half day from work to drive to Dusky to drop off Colbie Jack and then I'm heading over to my Alma mater. I'm planning on buying a new pair of sweats as my current pair was purchased over 5 years ago and are getting a bit thin. I'm gonna catch dinner with Theresa at Cornerstone and then enjoy some awesome music sung by my friend Jason Samuel.

The warm weather calls for outdoor walks with the dog and mother and then plenty of wii time with my daddy. All in all, I jam packed but wonderful weekend of friends and family!

I wish you all a great weekend and will check in with you next week!

1 comment:

  1. great job on the 15 pounds Linds! a little trick that helps me eat a healthier lunch is to bring a ton of stuff to the office on monday (lunch meat and sandwich fixings plus some bananas or grapes). I put everything in the fridge and I don't have to worry about packing my lunch at home in the morning or being tempted to go out for lunch. Hope that helps you get your fruit fix.

    ReplyDelete