Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Tangent: Destruction Alert!



This what I saw when I got home from a late work meeting last night. Colbie has taken her destruction one step further and moved on to things that are not paper products. I was extremely dissapointed in her, so much that I put her in her kennel for the day. This is a hard thing for me to do as I feel like being by herself for eight hours a day is punishment enough, let alone in a tiny, wire box. She left me no choice though, if she continues to tear things apart that she knows aren't hers, it's kennel time. I will be going home at lunch to check on her and let her strech her legs, but that's it.

I was so upset after seeing what she had done that I immediately put on my gym clothes and did 45 minutes on the treadmill and another 30 with some weights. I also drove my roommate to the airport early this morning so I'm a bit grumpy due to not having my full 6 hours ;) I've already had my special k with skim milk and a special k bar and am ready for my next snack, not good! Tonight's gym visit will be for a least an hour or more.

Boring update I know, but I'm hoping someone will get a laugh out of the crazy antics of my dog.

Peace out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment