Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ends & Beginings

Well, yesterday saw the end of my relationship with the boy. It just wasn't what it needed to be, no spark and without a spark how can you start a fire? I know I know, you're thinking that we only knew each other about two months. But I counter with a month is more than enough time to know if you are attracted to someone or not..

Now I can begin again to focus back on my fitness and my journey to that skinny biotch I know I was born to be ;)

Really though, I think part of the reason the boy and I weren't working was that I didn't have enough time in the day to do everything I needed to get done. I went from working out every day to three times a week. I'm hoping that I haven't lost my drive and that I can hop right back on the five times a week wagon.

I've also tried a few new things as far as diet goes. A tuna salad made with plain non fat yogurt instead of mayo. An awesome Buitoni Mushroom Ravioli with my favorite reduced fat basil pesto sauce, and the best bread ever, Arnold Select's Sandwich and Bagel Thins! I can't wait to make a turkey burger on one of those after Easter!

Tomorrow is weigh in Wednesday so I want to leave a bit of my update for tomorrow's post. Enjoy the not so warm weather and get a good work out session in! See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment