Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday part duex

I had really hoped to start my day off right by weighing in prior to my Special K... alas, my sleep deprived, gummy eyed self zombied my way downstairs and ate before I could remember it was weigh in morning. Darn it!

I lost another two pounds, which is also disappointing as I had gone to the gym every day for cardio and had conducted two self work outs for resistance training. I really had hoped I would have said goodbye to at least one more pound, but oh well. I'm still going strong and it's starting to sink in that this new lifestyle is easier than I ever anticipated. What will be rough is that a week from today I begin my yearly 40 day Lent goal of giving up meat. You can check out my journey of meals and trying to be a better Catholic on my other blog: http://40daysofwhat.blogspot.com/

So total weight loss is 19 lbs and I'm down to a daily caloric intake of 1895.

The boy and I went to see Unknown last night and we both give it a 6 out of 10. Liam's newest was disappointing and I still feel heartbreak knowing that he lost his wife so tragically. It doesn't excuse the crappiness of the movie... don't go see it, rent it.

I'm meeting the friends tonight for the first time. I know that first impressions are important sooo wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment