Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Steady as she goes

I finally did it! I rememebered to weigh in before eating breakfast!! Two gold stars for me! The result is another 2 lb loss for the week. I'm very happy with my steady and consistent 2 lb loss, it means I'm still doing everything right and I'm happy doing it.

I did run out of Special K last Thursday so I've been switching up my game to a piece of toast with 1 TBSP of my natural peanut butter accompianied by a cup of skim milk. I don't enjoy this new breakfast nearly as much, so I will be picking up some more special k when I head out to the store this evening.

Today is Ash Wednesday, that means the begining of 40 days forgoing meat. Check out my ramblings in regards to that struggle over here.

I leave for DC in a few days so I'll be loading up on apples, bananas, clementines, special k bars and veggies to take along with me. Good snacking while walking around a city is a must. I'll be constantly going and in need of substenance without giving in to the easy out of "bad for you" food. I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you after the weekend!

Make good choices and feel good about yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment