Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!

Well, usually Wednesdays are nothing special. I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say that they're usually dull, rainy or overcast and just exist to tell us that we still have two more days to get through before the weekend begins.

This Wednesday is different. It's a milestone in my life and even though I won't be celebrating the anniversary of today, ever, I would still like to recognize the importance of what has happen.

As of today, I have lost 25 pounds! This is a hug accomplishment and such a wonderous event in my life! I don't think I've ever lost 25 pounds, let alone within three months. I feel so great and confident in my abilities to control my eating and exercising habits. I feel motivated and happy for the first time in a very long time.

Next week is the determining factor in seeing how many inches I've shed, it's also the end of the contest with ICC Biggest Loser. I have to have lost the most body fat/gained the most lean muscle out of 4 girls to win the gift card to Easton. I need new clothes so bad I hope that all of my hard work has earned me that top spot! Maybe I'll even post a before and current picture of my progress, we'll see :)

The moral of the story is, if I can do this, so can you! Think happy thoughts and just keep swimming!

1 comment:

  1. How am I just now seeing this?! 25 lbs?! GO LINDS!!!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you babe!! :)

    ReplyDelete