Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

I have a busy weekend ahead. I'm helping put on the Midwest UX Conference starting this evening from 3PM to about 9PM. Tomorrow from 7AM to about 9PM and then Sunday from 7AM to 7PM. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun but exhausting and time consuming. After this conference is over I will have my Wednesday evenings back and available for working out and getting my pup out for some quality outside time!

I'm so grateful for all the support and positive comments! It's so helpful to have a great group of family and friends that are there to keep me in line and positive on this journey! THANK YOU!!!

I leave you with my attempt at displaying my morning snack in the most artistic way I have available to me in my cube.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with the artistic display! I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Becky! I will endeavor to awe you with my creative juices ;)

    ReplyDelete