Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Screw this...

I'm combining my two blogs into one... when I try to evenly balance posts between them one always seems a bit light for the week. I have a link to my previous veggie tail posts featured over on the right for your viewing pleasure.

In other news, I braved mother nature's fury yesterday and grilled on my deck. I had finished with a wonderful 30 minute inclined treadmill workout and was quiet sweaty. Since I was already glistening I figured getting a few rain drops on me while grilling wouldn't be a challenge. Correction, it was a stupid, stupid idea. I ended up rolling the grill right up to the sliding doors to encounter as little rain as possible, but as soon as I did that the wind changed direction and blew right into my house... everything was wet.


BUT I did get my wonderfully tasty food! My first homemade veggie burger (nothing special... is was a bit dry and tasteless) paired with some honey teriyaki marinated kabobs. Enjoy the visuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment