Thursday, April 7, 2011

ICC Fit Biggest Loser Final Weigh In



I know I said I wouldn't update til Friday but I couldn't resist sharing the news! I had my official weigh in for the ICC Fit Biggest Loser contest this morning. It is a "bodpod" exam where you essentially just sit in this egg with a window and it scans your body fat percentage. I think the lady conducting my screening thought I was a bit strange because she asked if I had on brown underwear and I said, well, I have on navy underwear, is that ok?? Turns out she asked if I had on a bra and underwear... soo yes, my navy underwear was fine :) So I sat in the egg with the window, showing off my navy under garments and sporting the really hot blue swim cap. Next time I'll have them take a picture of this so you can follow me visually... it's a bit odd, I know.

Remember how yesterday I had lost 29 pounds and I was excited yet wishful that I could have rocked out a 30 pound loss? I DID! This morning I weighed in at 224, scoring my goal! I lost 6.9%body fat and gained .2% lean mass. I am dissapointed in my lack of muscle gain as a fellow female competitor of mine gained 6 lbs of muscle! I'm going to really need to step up my weight lifting game just like Heather told me. It will certainly help in my overall weight loss.

I'm so excited about my progress, still hoping I won the contest, but the great thing is I get my $50 entrance fee back due to losing 5% of my fat weight and can use that refund to enter the next contest and step up my game!

Forgive the blurry photo, my stupid Droid Incredible is not the best for taking self portraits!

Happy Thursday everyone, enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

  1. Linds - this is a great step toward your big goal! So proud of you and you look fab in your pic. love ya lots! James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting a pic :) You're gorgeous as always, but love seeing the progress. You're doing good! Love ya! kates

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINDSAY!!!! you look freaking incredible!!! and 30 pounds is FANTASTIC!!! great job, i am seriously so impressed right now.

    thanks for your comment on my last post. i really want to write more, because i have no problem sharing all sorts of things with almost anyone... but i don't know who all reads my blog, and if the person i'm writing about was reading, well... i'm not ready for that yet, hahaha. thank you for your support though! it really does mean so much to me. =) i am so glad we are connected this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to you three who replied, I love knowing that the changes are visable not just to myself!

    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete