Tuesday, February 28, 2012

40 Days of Honor - Day 7 Heather

Heather Ricardo is my personal trainer. She rocks my world and kicks my ass. She is one of the reasons I'm where I am today in my weight loss journey. She's a beautiful person and I one day hope to be as fit as her. No matter how bad a day I'm having, she knows just the right thing to say. She pushes me hard and doesn't listen to my excuses.

She has taught me how to exercise and eat right for life. She makes me feel good about myself and all that I've accomplished and she doesn't let me be negative about bad weigh in days. She's able to balance three children, a husband, job and my training sessions :) So she deserves a little honor today.

I hope Heather knows what a great person she is and how much she's influenced my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment