Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forgotten

I had the best intentions to get up at 5:30AM today and go to the gym for a boxing class. My alarm went off and I literally couldn't open my eyes and I was still tired from the work out at 8:30PM last night... needless to say, I did not get to the gym, nor will I make it there this evening. I have a night of relaxation and friend time scheduled with my bff. We're going to go grab dinner at Potbelly, yummmmm Chickpea Veggie Salad with Nonfat Vin! Then we're going to go see This Means War, where I will proceed to demolish some popcorn smothered in butter. Cheat day is happening people. It's happening hardcore and if this bothers you... well, I apologize. I'm not perfect and won't ever be, but I'm conscious of my decisions and will accept the consequences.

However, when I turned my alarm off and crawled back under my awesome aqua sheets, I forgot to set the reminder that this morning was weigh in Wednesday. So, as the title of today's post states, it was forgotten. I wish I had weighed in because this past week was full of all those boxing classes and I wanted to see if they made a difference compared to my usual routine. I'm afraid after my cheat day today, my weight won't be properly reflected on that scale :/

Alas, it'll have to do. Fred here at work told me I shouldn't work out more than 4 days a week other wise my body isn't getting enough rest. Does anyone else have an opinion on what the ideal time logged at the gym is? I know not to lift more than every other day, but is 5 days of cardio too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment