Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday/Thursday

Let me start this post by saying that I thought today, through out the ENTIRE day, was Wednesday. I didn't remember starting this post yesterday morning... when it was actually Wednesday. So please pretend that this was posted yesterday/today ;)

---

Another pound gone, whew. I was a bit anxious to step on the scale this morning... I hard a complete breakdown yesterday and somehow I ate both a McDonald's small fry and a Shamrock Shake. I'd never had a Shamrock Shake before, so that was a little planned, but the fry was out of left field... oops? And now that my trainer has the link to this blog... oops oops? I incorporated those calories into my daily allotment, I promise!!!

Went to the regular gym for the first time in two weeks, and it was just as boring as I was anticipating. I ran on the treadmill because I have to start training for that 5k, or I might die. Literally. Right there on Akron's campus, die in my cute little purple running shoes.


It'll be like the wicked witch of the west's sister, minus the house... and my shoes are purple.

I digress.

So I ran, was bored, did some push ups, was bored and did some crunches... BORED. Why oh why does the boxing gym have to be so expensive! When I win the lotto, I'm paying off my CC debt, my school loans, my medical bills, my mortgage and then I'll get that membership ;)

---

Now pretend it's a day later and Thursday!

I got to train with Heather today, wahoo! I have to apologize to her for being so grumpy at the beginning of our hour together. I was frustrated that I wasn't able to do one of the things she had planned, so I had to do an easier version. I was so pissed I wasn't able to get my body to do it. After a year of working out, getting fit and building muscle, I am still weak in certain areas. She patiently explained that I'm always going to have areas I need to work on. She put up with my attitude but she shouldn't have had to :(

I was also having a day where I felt fat. I was facing myself in the mirror and all I could see was the old me. It's so frustrating to have to work twice as hard as last time to lose the weight. I know as I get more fit it'll be harder and harder to drop pounds, but I'm really starting to freak out that I won't hit that 5% mark before the end of the contest.

I also still see my arms and legs and think that they are flabby, which they are, I just had hoped to see less jiggle when I run. I have to be positive and know that I'm on the right track, it's just hard knowing that last year at this time I was close to a 30 pound loss already and this year I'm still struggling to re-lose that 8-9 pounds I put on over the holidays.

Here's a quick look at my num num dinner. I was going to grill out but it wasn't nearly as warm tonight as it was yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be 65, so I'll make a turkey burger for dinner tomorrow :)


This is hat awesome 100 calorie whole wheat pita pocket by Arnold, some cubed chicken, fat free ranch, spring mix and Roma tomatoes, plus a side salad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment