Monday, February 13, 2012

My weekend was spent working... yet again. And unfortunately the money I earned can't be used til next week :( Heather is not able to do any sessions this week, so I'll be on my own. Since this past week was strict and extremely hardcore in exercise, I was hoping to continue until at least Wednesday with the same schedule. I will have to improvise and hopefully re-create the two workouts that she had me do most recently. Womp.

I caved at work and had a bite of smoked mozzarella fonduta :/ It was sitting there, bubbling cheerfully at me, I had no choice but to partake! I did however, record it as calories consumed. Whereas before I would have pretended like it didn't happen... wahoo. For dinner on Saturday night I made a flat bread pizza that my friend Sam mentioned she had tried out. I used a 100 calorie whole wheat tortilla by La Tortilla Factory, 1/4/ cup of Heart Smart Prego sauce and 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes and it totals 190 calories :) It was delicious and the edges crisped up to give it a little crunch.


It was slightly lacking in flavor, so Sunday night I tried out a ranch flat bread with red and green bell peppers, onion and mozzarella cheese. Different flavors and equally num nums.


I have volleyball tonight, we have to win... I hate losing. It sucks, and I'm grumpy. When I have a game at 10PM, lose and have to sleep on a loss, I usually wake up double grumpy. My mother would say, "Oh get over it Lindsay, it's just a game." I really can't though, this stupid sense of competitiveness won't leave and I just hate losing.

Happy Monday people, have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment