Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Update 2.19.12

Having Saturday off was so amazing. I've forgotten what it feels like to have a "weekend", where you don't have to worry about anything. I almost feel rejuvenated, and that was only one day off. I can't imagine how much more I'd love my life if I had two days of downtime.

I also took two days off from the gym. My body was really sore and tired from four days of those boxing classes. I didn't sit on my butt though, I made sure I got 30-45 minutes of brisk walking with Colbie. It was so gorgeous out on Saturday I was hoping that it would continue to Sunday, alas, it was a bit chillier and we didn't stay out as long.

I have a busy week coming up where I'm going to have to drag my extremely white ass out of bed at 5:30AM almost every morning to get to the gym. I have 8 days left of my two week trial at Title and I want to use it to my advantage. I don't know whether I'll be extremely chipper and energetic at work or if I'll be a walking zombie. Grr Argh.

A quick trip to Kroger for spaghetti squash also resulted in these awesome 100 calorie pita pockets by Arnold. I was intrigued by trying to recreate a new found food that I'm slightly obsessed with. Pitabilities is a food truck that randomly visits my office building and they have the best chicken veggie pita, ugh, I'm craving it as I type this entry... and I've already ate my version of it only an hour ago! Anywho, I sauteed some peppers, onions and chicken, a dallop of ranch and a sprinkle of mozarella, shove it in the pita and top with lettuce. BOOM!



I have to go get ready for this early class tomorrow, but I hope that this week goes well and that I've been making choices that will result in some weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment