Wednesday, January 4, 2012

90 days and crampy feet!

As the title states, 90 days left in the challenge... 3 months or 12 weeks. If I were to only lose 2 pounds a week then I'd be 12 pounds short of my goal.

People... this is going to be harder than I thought.

I can't skip one day or make one bad choice.

:::gulp:::

In other, less depressing news: I got 24 Lean Cuisines at Meijer for $40. Before you reel back in disgust, let me explain to you that not all of them taste horrible! I really love their pizza, it hits my pizza craving... which is a HUGE craving. I also got some paninis, butternut squash ravioli, mushroom ravioli, cheese ravioli, chicken carbonara, chicken fried rice.


Also, I keep getting cramps in both feet... I'm drinking plenty of water but don't have any bananas in the house. Does anyone have any suggestions on non crampy foot food?

2 comments:

  1. It's not food, but you could get some potassium supplements! That is what I used to take, and they worked well to get rid of cramping muscles. Also, I am insanely jealous of your Lean Cuisine deal... mostly that we don't have Meijers out here, but also that I would never have the freezer space for more than 4 or 5 Lean Cuisines. Do you get the Tortilla Fish one? That one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potassium supplements will be on my shopping list!

    I know! I'm almost jealous of myself :) It was such a good deal. Kroger has a deal for the 5 for 10 too but their extra is something else free and not two other cuisines, go Meijer!

    I have not tried the Tortilla Fish as I'm not a huge fan of fish, but the butternut squash raviolli is AMAZEBALLS!

    ReplyDelete