Tuesday, January 3, 2012

93 Days!

Anyone still with me? I wouldn't be if I was attempting to follow a blog that went dark for over two months.

:::crickets:::

It's ok, I'll win you back with the same boring workout and recipe updates that I did last time ;) Maybe I'll even sprinkle in a few disaster stories relating to my single life and living with that destructive beast otherwise known as Colbie Jack.

Let's start this year off right with an inspirational photo, brought to you by one of my ICC VPs, Scot Burdette and his trip to Florida over the holidays.


:::crickets:::

Again with the crickets! Geez! Do I need to spell everything out? How do you not get that the coffee mug is inspiration?!? Peace Love and Happiness! I know that instantly makes you think of flowers, bell bottoms and afros. Who wouldn't be inspired by mile high hair? I kid, I kid. At this point my mom and sister would say "NOT FUNNY" in our weird Ramhoff women kind of way (I will demonstrate that in my next video.)

Anywho, the inspiration is in the shells my friends. Those shells represent bikinis, and my goal to wear one this summer. I won't be one of those fool women who buy the bikini and hang it from my wall, taunting me every time I walk by. I also will not sacrifice a meal for one small, runny yogurt. Take that Yoplait!

Instead, join me on my journey, part II, in attaining my healthy goal weight via ICC Biggest Loser. I skimped on taking advantage of my two month head start and am now playing catch up. I have 93 days to loss 30 pounds/5% body fat to hit my goal and hopefully win the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment