Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I showed you!

Take that weigh in Wednesday! I lost 7 pounds last week. Of course that's a combination of finally not being that time of the month and having everything line up with my diet and exercise plans. BUT it happened! Wahoo!

It's been a while since I've updated mainly for one reason, I can't stand the site of those cupcakes from the previous post. Just writing about them makes me nauseous! Somehow, whether it was the cupcakes of the lean cuisines I had for lunch/dinner, I got food poisoning. I was up all night Wednesday night in the bathroom puking and having other tummy related issues. It was not fun and now my life will forever (the immediate future) be devoid of cupcakes or cake in general, cool whip, and sprite. Ugh.

On to this week :) It's CYP's Date 2 Remember Charity Fashion Show/Date Auction and I'm one of the date participants. My package includes the sports tickets to the Cavs, Bengals, Clippers, Crew, Blue Jackets and the new pro lacrosse team, as well as a gift card for the arena district. It's an awesome package that my friend Kelly and I will represent walking down the runway in some spring fashions. I'm quite nervous as I'm clumsy and tend to trip/fall down. I tested the fates by playing volleyball on Monday. It was my first indoor game since I injured my knee back in 2008? Or was it 2009? I keep losing track of my years, blah.

Let me tell you... it felt wonderful! I was just telling my mom, skinny volleyball playing is SO much more fun than fat volleyball playing :) It was an awesome game, we killed them in 2 and I didn't even feel a twinge in my knee! I did however, managed to over stretch both sides of my groin, so I'm a bit sore today. Just in time for another kick ass training session with Heather tonight.

Back to CYP, the event is Saturday and I'm getting my first official spray tan (free, only way I'd consent to getting one). I'm not sure how to feel because as much as I curse my whiteness, I know it works for me. I'm pretty sure orange is one of the few colors, along with yellow, that doesn't look good, so I'm hoping that's not the color of my skin afterword. My appointment is over lunch Friday, I'll be sure to share befores and afters... We get our hair and makeup done by Charles Penzone's and then I play on hitting up downtown that night to enjoy my fake hotness ;) I'm sure there will be a boatload of photos come Sunday afternoon, so have a good week until then! Make smart choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment