Friday, January 6, 2012

A Study of Snacks




















Please say hi to Ber, Fred and Katy, my three co-workers who so graciously posed with their snack of the day. Ber had a 100 calorie Bob Evan's Breakfast Sandwich, Katy was enjoying her seasonal clementine, and Fred so charmingly showed off his oatmeal. Let's check in with them to see what they had to say about their snacks.

Fred wasn't available for comment, but if he was, I'm pretty sure he would say that his oatmeal was boring, just like him.

"I hadn't had a clementine for years and then I saw those "Cuties" commercials http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8i5ulFz7I&feature=related so I bought a box of them. When I first had one, I ate it as I ate all citrus fruit, peeling off every last piece of white stuff until only the fruit was left; about a 20 minute snack. Now, a whole 1/2 of the box later, I can eat them like a normal person AND they are delicious!"

Wow Katy, that's amazing. I'm so glad that you are able to enjoy the fruit of babes. I'm also so very thankful that you are magician and able to conjure the related video for us to enjoy.

I spoke with Ber in regards to her snack and she felt underwhelmed with it's rubbery texture and bland taste. She regrets her purchase and recommends to everyone "Stay away from Bob Evan's 100 Calorie Snacks... they suck!"

---

On a side note... I'm feeling fat today. My clothes are not sitting right, I just feel ugly. I felt so cute in this skirt four months ago. Amazing what 6 pounds will do to you. I'm hoping that my financial situation improves a bit so I can start working out with my trainer again. If she'll have me that is!

I have done everything right since Monday of last week. I've worked out every day, I've ate waaaaay less than my allotted calorie amount and I've chugged more than the required amount of water. I need to have a good weigh in this week so I know that I can still do this!! My positivity can only last so long!

4 comments:

  1. KEEP it up girl!!... time and persistence is the only way you will see results.. my biggest downfall is when i dont see a change, i automatically give up. Stick with it.. i know you can do it. So proud of you and all you accomplishments...and remember... YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Love from
    your long lost BFF.. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Beth! Thanks for the encouragement! We could do it together if you want to come along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i may... its so hard with a busy life and a 10month old.. but i think i'm up for the challenge.. i need to start taking better care of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see that you got a new bike and have been carting him along behind you, that's a great start!!!!!!!! Plus your weather is so nice, you can do things outside when I can't, so that's something you need to take advantage of for me ;)

    ReplyDelete